Inventory Unit Detail
2013 Polaris Industries 600 Switchback® Adventure
137 track rear luggage bags and rack
1,200 Miles. 3 Days. One Sled. Perfect.
One day you’re pounding moguls on a quick 100 mile ride. The next you’re headed out for a three day tour and are bringing everything with. You need one sled that can do it all - where performance meets luxury. A sled that features wind protection, storage, performance and comfort. You are an Adventure rider.
- PRO-RIDE™ Switchback® Adventure Chassis: World’s most advanced snowmobile chassis - light, rigid and perfectly balanced for precise handling even in the nastiest terrain. The progressive-rate suspension provides a bottomless ride that allows us to run an uncoupled rail with great weight transfer for a more comfortable and fun ride. The Cobra track allows for unprecedented flotation and traction.
- Pro-Steer Ski: The new Pro-Steer™ Ski features a reshaped keel and shortened skag for reduced steering effort. Redesigned ribs atop the ski increase torsional stiffness for more precise steering, and bosses added atop the ribs provide traction to prevent slipping when a rider steps on the ski in deep snow.
- One-Piece Handlebar: The new one-piece handlebar features clean, durable construction. It enhances ergonomics with full-length grips that improve comfort and control, and the heater elements extend to the ends of the bar for greater hand comfort.
- Right Hand Controls: A new, redesigned throttle block and a separate kill switch perch that can be positioned independently for improved ergos and ability to tailor your controls.
- Extreme Front Bumper: Lightweight, aluminum front bumper features extra protection for wherever your Adventure takes you.
- 600 Cleanfire® Engine: This liquid-cooled Cleanfire® engine with semi-direct injection (SDI) delivers outstanding throttle response and instant acceleration. These powerful, efficient engines produce the impressive power-to-weight ratios that performance riders demand. Cleanfire engines start easily and reliably and they calibrate automatically as the temperature and elevation change. These engines deliver impressive fuel economy in real-world riding situations, which, for Polaris riders, means aggressive, up-tempo riding, not low-rev lab conditions.
- Adventure Cargo System - Aluminum Rack, Lock & Ride Saddle Bags: Accessorize in seconds, the fastest in the industry with the Lock & Ride® Saddlebags. These can be removed without tools and feature removable dry bags with handles.
- Switchback Comfort Seat: Take the best seat in the house. A wider more comfortable seat that provides an ideal blend of cushion and support. The Switchback seat height also allows the rider to easily transition from seated to standing as the conditions dictate.
- Heated Shield Plug & 12V Outlet: Power where you need it. Pre-configured for easy installation of your electric shield or GPS.
- Electric Start: Start your sled with the turn of the key. Nothing beats the ease and convenience of electric start.
- Tall Windshield & Wind Deflectors: Less wind = a warmer ride. Designed for excellent coverage, this tall smoked windshield directs wind and snow up and around the rider while the side panel-mounted wind deflectors force wind and snow outward, away from the rider.
- Hood Mounted Mirrors: Wide-angle view for good visibility, non-fogging glass. Folding design for use with covers.
- Cobra 1.352” Track: Designed for aggressive trail traction and control.
- 136" PRO-RIDE Rear Suspension: Chatter bumps? What chatter bumps? The skid that you asked for. All the positive attributes of the industry’s only progressive-rate rear suspension with the added flotation and bump-bridging characteristics of a 136” to deliver 50% better ride in the chatter. Virtually eliminates “spine tinglers” on trail, floats off-trail.
- Integrated Tunnel Protection: Integrated tunnel protection allows you to stud up to a 1.75" track.
- Estimated Dry Weight (lbs./kg.): 520 / 236
- Overall Length (in./cm.): 115 / 292
- Overall Width (in./cm.): 48 / 122
- Overall Height (in./cm.): 50 / 127
- Ski Center Distance (in./cm.): 42.5 / 108
- Fuel Capacity (gallons/liters): 11 / 41.6
- Engine Type/Cooling: Liberty / Liquid
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 2 - 599
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 77.25 x 64
- Ignition: Digital CDI w/TPS, WTS, DET
- Exhaust: SC VES, Single
- Fuel System: Cleanfire Injection
- Disc Brake Type: Phantom, Hydraulic
- Drive/Driven Clutch: P-85 / P2
- Front Suspension: PRO-RIDE
- Front Travel (in./cm.): 9 / 22.9
- Front Shocks: FOX,® IFP
- Ski Type: Pro Steer
- Rear Suspension: PRO-RIDE
- Rear Travel (in./cm.): 14 / 35
- Front Track Shock: FOX,® IFP
- Rear Track Shock: Walker Evans® Comp. Adj.
- Track (W x L x H in.): 15 x 136 x 1.35 Cobra
- Steering: Fixed - 4.5" (115mm) Riser
- Electric Start: Standard
- Reverse: PERC
- Speedometer: Digital MFD
- Tachometer: Digital MFD
- Security System: Option / Accessory
- Fuel Gauge Type: Digital MFD
- Temp/Low Oil Light: Digital MFD
- 12v Outlet: 2 Standard (AC & DC)
- Handlebar Hooks: Standard Integrated Hooks
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Std. Adjustable
- Mirrors: Standard
- Seat Type: PRO-RIDE Adventure
- Rear Rack / Tow Hitch: Standard Lock & Ride
- Windshield: Tall
- Color / Graphics: Black / Adventure
- Extreme Front Bumper
- Pro-Steer Ski
- One-Piece Handlebar
- Right Hand Controls
- Engine Type
- 599 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 77.25 x 64 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Cleanfire Injection
- Digital CDI w/TPS, WTS, DET
- SC VES, Single
- Brake Type
- Phantom, Hydraulic
- Drive Clutch
- Driven Clutch
- Front Suspension
- Front Travel
- 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Travel
- 14 in. (35 cm)
- Ski Type
- Pro Steer
- Ski Stance
- 42.5 in. (108 cm)
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 15 x 136 x 1.35 in.
- Standard: Digital MFD
- Standard: Digital MFD
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal. (41.6 L)
- Dry Weight
- 520 lb. (236 kg)
- Black / Adventure
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Standard Adjustable