Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Polaris Industries 550 Voyageur® 144
Sale pricing is plus frt and setup rebates to dealer
MSRP is $8899 Plus freight and set up
.See dealer for current programs and availability
Good credit bad credit 99% approval rate OAC
Servicing the Ottawa Valley for over 27 years
We are the #1 Polaris Dealer for Sales and Service in Eastern Ontario and #2 for Eastern Canada
See dealer for financing options
Payments based off Max term at average rates for a guide line only
Subject to change OAC
The 550 Voyageur® 144 snowmobile is for riders that primarily ride off-trail and use their sleds for both utility and fun. The 550 engine paired with the RydeFX® shocks and Gripper skis offer superb on and off-trail handling.
- PRO-RIDE™ Chassis: The Voyageur® is built on the proven PRO-RIDE™ Chassis that is 300% stiffer for precise, intuitive handling. The ideal choice for a nimble handling sled that's fun to ride.
- Coil-Over Rear Suspension: Designed for better flotation and deep snow performance with improved on-trail ride. By eliminating the torsion springs and redesigning the torque arms, this skid weighs substantially less.
- 550 Fan Engine: Proven, durable, fan-cooled snowmobile engine provides reliable performance at a great value.
- INDY® PRO-RIDE™ Seat: A wider surface right where a rider plants for seated riding provides enhanced comfort during long days on the snow, and the seat design allows easy transition between seated and standing positions.
- CVTech Powerbloc 50/Invance Clutching: All Voyageur® models powered by the Polaris 550 fan-cooled engine use the new CVTech Powerbloc 50 drive clutch paired with the Invance driven clutch. This clutching delivers smooth engagement, enhanced low-speed drivability and quieter operation. These durable clutches have a maintenance-free design and are easy to tune while installed on the sled.
- Gripper Skis: The standard in deep snow skis. Deep keel design offers great traction, wide design offers great flotation. Ski top dimples give great traction when you're climbing around on them. No need to add aftermarket skis.
- Cargo Rack: Enjoy the convenience of the large cargo area - which can accommodate a 5 gallon pail.
- RydeFX® MPV Shocks: RydeFX® shocks provide a great foundation for ride and handling when boondocking with the Pro-Ride chassis.
- Tall Windshield: Less wind = a warmer ride. Designed for excellent coverage, this tall windshield directs wind and snow up and around the rider while the side panel-mounted wind deflectors force wind and snow outward, away from the rider.
- Handlebar & Steering Post Angle: The Voyageur® 550 design has a 15 degree flatter steering post angle developed for sitdown and standup riding comfort and flexibility.
- One-Piece Handlebar: The new one-piece handlebar features clean, durable construction. It enhances ergonomics with full-length grips that improve comfort and control, and the heater elements extend to the ends of the bar for greater hand comfort.
- Disc Brake Type: RMK® Hydraulic
- Drive System Type: Chaincase
- Drive/Driven Clutch: CVTech PowerBloc50 / Invance
- Exhaust: Single
- Fuel System: Carbureted
- Ignition: CDI
- Engine Type/Cooling: Fan Cooled
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 2 - 544
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 73 x 65
- Front Shocks: RydeFX® MPV
- Front Suspension: RMK® Adjustable
- Front Track Shock: RydeFX® MPV
- Front Travel (in./cm.): 7.1 / 18
- Rear Suspension: INDY®
- Rear Track Shock: RydeFX® MPV
- Rear Travel (in./cm.): 14.1 / 35.8
- Ski Type: Gripper
- Track Width/Length/Height (in.): 15 x 144 x 1.35 Cobra
- Fuel Capacity (Litres): 11.5 / 43.5
- Overall Height (in./mm.): 54 / 137
- Overall Width (in./mm.): 46.5 / 118
- Person Capacity: 1
- Ski Center Distance (in./cm.): 39-41 / 99.1-104.1
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 465 / 211
- Overall Length (in./mm.): 131.8 / 332.2
- 12v Outlet: Accessory
- Color / Graphics: Sonic Blue
- Electric Start: Standard
- Fuel Gauge: Mechanical
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard Adjustable
- Heated Passenger Grips: N/A
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Passenger Seat: N/A
- Rear Rack/Tow Hitch: Standard
- Reverse: PERC®
- Seat Type: INDY® PRO-RIDE™
- Security System: N/A
- Speedometer: Digital
- Storage System: Accessory
- Tachometer: Digital
- Temp/Low Oil Light: Low Oil Light
- Windshield: PRO-RIDE™ Tall 20", Clear
- Handlebar Type: Standard One Piece
- Riser Type: 3.5" (89mm) Fixed
- Extended Warranty: Up to 60 months in total coverage
- Standard Warranty: 12 Months
- Bore x Stroke
- 73 x 65 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fan Cooled
- Brake Type
- RMK® Hydraulic
- Drive Clutch
- CVTech PowerBloc50
- Driven Clutch
- Front Suspension
- RMK® Adjustable
- Front Travel
- 7.1 in. (18 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Travel
- 14.1 in. (35.8 cm)
- Ski Type
- Ski Stance
- 39-41 in. (99.1-104.1 cm)
- Track Dimensions
- 15 x 144 x 1.35 Cobra
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.5 gal. (43.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- 465 lb. (211 kg)
- PRO-RIDE™ Tall 20 in., Clear
- Sonic Blue
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Standard Adjustable